Hilarity Bites returns to The Forum in Darlington, featuring Sully O’Sullivan and Matt Reed.
The show starts at 9pm and will last one hour, without an interval.
Rules / Restrictions
We want everybody to be safe and enjoy this show as much as possible, so please follow the below instructions:
- In order to comply with the latest regulations, tickets are limited to only 16 groups of people, and are sold in groups of 2 and 4 only. Maximum venue capacity is 40 people. If you want tickets for a different size group then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can arrange. People must sit in their own group, and people won’t be able to move seats to sit with other groups.
- Please do not arrive more than twenty minutes before showtime.
- Audience members must wear masks when moving around the venue (ie, entering the venue, whilst in the bar area, going to the toilet) but masks may be removed when sat at a seat in the auditorium.
- Please stick to, and maintain, social distancing at all times. There will be a one-way system through the bar and venue to help with this. Staff and signage will direct you to stay safe and clear of others.
- All guests must follow both local and government guidance which may include not mixing with anyone outside your household on a table if local lockdown rules are in place.
- Please do not attend if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.