- This show has passed.
Carl Hutchinson is Allowed to Play Out Again!
Just like everyone one else Carl has been shelved for the last 5 months.
He is now delighted to offer an hour of stand-up comedy, socially distanced, in a mask that’s been sanitised, or whatever the rules are this week.
Join Carl as he does what he does best in a celebration of comedy returning to the UK!
Tickets are very limited for obvious reasons so book in advance and see you there!
Rules / Restrictions
We want everybody to be safe and enjoy this show as much as possible, so please follow the below instructions:
- Tickets are limited to only 15 groups of people, and are sold in groups of 2 or 4. If you want tickets for a different size group then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can arrange. People must sit in their own group, and people won’t be able to move seats to sit with other groups.
- Please do not arrive more than twenty minutes before showtime.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather – remember the show will take place outside.
- Please stick to and maintain social distancing at all times. There will be a one-way system through the bar and venue to help with this. Staff and signage will direct you to stay safe and clear of others.
- Please do not attend if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
When buying tickets, please do not select the postage option as there will be no physical tickets produced or posted for this show.
Tickets for this show are £10 per person, and must be booked in the group size that you wish to sit in.
Early show – 6pm-7pm – SOLD OUT
Late show – 7:30pm-8:30pm – SOLD OUT