- This show has passed.
***Show rearranged from January 26th 2021***
Patrick Monahan: Started From The Bottom, Now I’m Here UK Tour
Brand new stand-up show from multi-award winning Irish Iranian comedian Patrick Monahan.
Patrick was born in Iran, hen moved to the outskirts of Middlesbrough where he grew up poor, immigrant, working class, living in a caravan. Flash forward two decades and now he lives with his upper-middle class girlfriend in a house.
Patrick provides smart and funny observations on a new found, middle-class lifestyle with ski holidays, through the prism of poor, immigrant, living-in-a-caravan roots.
As seen on The One Show (BBC), Fake Reaction (ITV), Celebrity Squares (ITV), and BBC Asian Network Comedy.
“There isn’t a comic quite like him” – ★★★★ – TheNewCurrent.com
“Possesses the rare ability to be hilarious without being outrageous” – ★★★★★ – Three Weeks
“Patrick is a Fringe legend and it’s easy to see why” – ★★★★ – Daily Mirror
“You grin from ear to ear at all the fun you’ve just had” – ★★★★ – One4Review
“Patrick Monahan is a great comic” – ★★★★ – Broadway Baby
Rules / Restrictions
We want everybody to be safe and enjoy this show as much as possible, so please follow the below instructions:
- Tickets are limited to only 15 groups of people, and are sold in groups of 2. Maximum venue capacity is 30 people. People must sit in their own group, and people won’t be able to move seats to sit with other groups.
- Please do not arrive more than twenty minutes before showtime. The show will start at 7:30pm.
- Audience members must wear masks when moving around the venue (ie, entering the venue, whilst in the bar area, going to the toilet) but masks may be removed when sat at a seat in the auditorium.
- Please stick to, and maintain, social distancing at all times. There will be a one-way system through the bar and venue to help with this. Staff and signage will direct you to stay safe and clear of others.
- Please do not attend if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
When buying tickets, please do not select the postage option as there will be no physical tickets produced or posted for this show.
Tickets for this show are £10 per person, and must be booked in the group size that you wish to sit in.